Frontline National is currently seeking a Medical Assistant for an opportunity in Safford, AZ. Please call our office at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Provide nursing care to include: taking/recording patient history, vital signs, making appointments, assisting mid-level practitioners, nurses, and physicians in clinical activities.
- Draw blood for analysis, process urinalysis specimens, operate EKG machine.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Program
- National Background and Credit Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support through the American Heart Association
- Current Medical Assistant Certification preferred
- Monday-Friday; between 6:00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M., not to exceed 30 hours; Excludes Federal Holidays