Experienced & Entry Level Recruiters Needed
National Recruiting Firm currently seeking both experienced and entry-level recruiters for our Healthcare division.
We have several opportunities for medical recruiters. Our business is national in scope, and our recruiting of healthcare personnel is done primarily through phone and electronic contact. It is a sales position, we are selling opportunities and services and finding the candidates and clients to meet and create new opportunities.
Duties include significant numbers of recruiting calls on a daily basis, internet recruiting, market research and information gathering, candidate screening, reference and credential checking, and more.
We recruit all medical administrative and professional specialties. Our clients include hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, medical sales firms, and healthcare service organizations throughout the United States.
Sales experience is highly preferred, but willing to train the right individuals.
If you are highly energetic, a positive personality, have good work habits, know how to work diligently, and independently and would be comfortable making a significant number of outreaching phone calls on a daily basis - this may be the right situation for you.
If you have the following:
- Solid work experience, with a good track record.
- Customer Service skills, positive and competitiveness attitude
- Willingness and interest to commit to this type of career and job responsibilities.
- Intellectually inquisitive - interested in learning about healthcare professions.
- Polished verbal communication along with writing capability.
- Computer knowledge with - Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet Research.
- Discipline and good work habits, excellent attendance and a sincere desire to succeed.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
We have a positive work environment, great team atmosphere, business casual dress.
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
- Negotiable / Year
- Full-Time / Part time
- Sales, Professional Services, Business Development
- Not Specified