Frontline National is currently seeking a Physician Assistant- Family Medicine for a full-time opportunity in Norfolk, Virginia. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Performs complete assessments on all ages from 5 years old and above. Performs pre-employment physicals, and sports physicals.
- May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a PCM, will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of assigned patients.
- Answering patient telephone consults with the assistance of clinic staff.
- Draft Medical Evaluation Board Narrative Summaries, prepare forms required by patients or for military-specific requirements
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records and paper documentation is necessary.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university if greater than five years’ experience as a Physician Assistant in a primary care setting.
- If less than five years’ experience, Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have 1 year experience working with children and adults in a Family Medicine setting within the past 36 months.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant
- Current certification with the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Current DEA Registration
- Monday – Friday
- 6:30 AM – 6:30 PM (8/hrs. daily)
- Federal holidays not required