Frontline National is currently seeking a Pharmacist for a full-time opportunity in San Antonio, TX. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Perform a full range of pharmacist procedures.
- Deliver comprehensive pharmaceutical services within the personnel, supply and equipment capabilities of the facility.
- Counsel patients regarding appropriate use of medications.
- Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing in order to closely monitor medication therapy.
- Ensure prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic duplications or overlaps, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual patients. Intervention with providers shall be made for noted discrepancy of above listed items.
- Compound medications as required.
- Ensure accuracy of all pharmaceutical product prepared or processed by technical staff.
- Supervise inventory control of all pharmaceuticals in the pharmacy, especially scheduled pharmaceuticals and ensure pharmacy security. Maintain appropriate records and security of all scheduled controlled substances according to applicable regulations.
- Provide professional customer service to patients and hospital staff.
- Perform administrative tasks, including but not limited to answering phones.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Bachelor’s/Masters/ or Doctorate’s degree in pharmacy/Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE)
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- A minimum of one (1) year of professional pharmacy experience within the last two years
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical Center Pharmacy:
- 7:00am - 10:00pm Monday-Friday, 8am - 8pm Saturday and Sunday
- Satellite Pharmacy:
- 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 12:00pm on Saturday
- Joint Refill Processing Center (JRPC):
- 6:00am – 9:00pm Sunday-Friday
- Cardiology Anticoagulation:
- 7:30am – 4:30pm Monday - Friday
- Reid Clinic Pharmacy
- 7:00am – 5:00pm
- JBSA-Randolph AFB Clinic
- 7:00am-6:30pm Monday-Friday
- Randolph Base Exchange (BX) Pharmacy
- 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 12:00pm Saturday
- Gateway Bulverde Clinic:
- 7:30am - 5:30pm Monday – Friday