Frontline National is currently seeking Radiologic Technologists for full-time opportunities at JBSA Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform routine and emergent CT procedures/services as appropriate to the TO.
- Assist radiologist in biopsies or special procedures in CT.
- Be able to set up and maintain a sterile field
- Train and educate phase II students and permenat party technicians on the use and how to perform all CT examinations.
- Coordinate and communicate with all departments especially the Family Emergency Center on receiving and performing patient care on walk in or emergent patients.
- Provide administrative assistance, this may include scheduling, reception of patients, burning CD’s for patient records and accomplishing procedural instructions.
- Adhere to radiation safety policies and procedures in accordance with Radiology Department policies and procedures.
- Send appropriate image series to the radiologist for reading according to MTF protocol.
- Correctly position the patient for the examination and make technical adjustments necessary for the required examination. Determine if any special patient preparation is required.
- Process digital images and submit all necessary items for interpretation by radiologists.
- Document all procedures and maintain records in accordance with department policy.
- As directed, perform system calibrations and quality control tasks according to the manufacturer and MTF policy. Recognize artifacts and equipment errors and notify designated Government personnel of outlying values.
- Initiate repair call procedures for equipment malfunctions by notifying designated Government personnel. Report problems to the Biomedical Repair Section and record the problem condition in the trouble call log book.
- Observe and report to the radiologist any symptoms which have direct bearing on the patient's condition as a result of adverse reaction to contrast media and inform the radiologist of any condition requiring his/her attention. Recognize the need for and institute the necessary emergency measures for situations where a person requires resuscitation procedures due to cardiac or respiratory arrest.
Education: License/Certification and Training: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from an academic program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Two years of experience as a computed technologist or in the specialty area identified within the last three years.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
Licensing and Certification:
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) and certified as a computed termographist within 1 year of employment. Possess and maintain Basic Life Support (BLS) certification (as accepted by the American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross (ARC)).
- Monday to Friday
- 6:00 A.M - 7:00 P.M (40 Hours)
- 1-hour unpaid lunch
- Federal holidays not required