Frontline National is currently seeking a Clinical Social Worker for a full-time opportunity at JB Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, must possess the ability to independently:
- Conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational, and other diversified backgrounds.
- Provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, and families.
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Evaluate own practice through participation in a professional peer review case conferences or other organized means.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting working with an adult population, or with children and teens if specifically working with that population.
Must possess the knowledge and experience to:
- Use computer software applications for drafting documents, data management, and tracking, especially those programs in use by DoD.
- Use of medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures.
This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illness/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology.
- Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical social work services.
License/Certification and Training:
- Maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. A clinical social work license is defined as a license that allows the Social Worker to practice independently without clinical supervision.
- Certified Case Manager by Commission for Case Management (CCM) or National Association of Social Worker (NASW) –OR- certification eligible with 2 years full-time experience in case management for adults, children, families, seniors and groups
- 7:30 A.M.- 4:30 P.M.
- 9 Hour shift
- 30-60 Minute unpaid lunches
- Federal holidays not required