Frontline National is currently seeking a Mental Health Social Worker for a full-time opportunity at JB Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, must possess the ability to independently:
- Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies for services.
- Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and their family members and
formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the patient’s problems, strengths, weaknesses,
coping skills and assistance needed, in collaboration with the patient, family and interdisciplinary treatment
- Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of
individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational and other diverse backgrounds.
- Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute,
chronic and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical
- Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families and groups who are experiencing a
variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals.
- Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, couples, and
families. Must practice within the bounds of the license or certification.
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of
psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Participate in professional peer review case conferences, research studies, or other organizations required at
Education: Completion of the following:
- Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Experience in clinical social work, either through a masters-level practicum or two years post- MSW experience.
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Social Workers accessed without an independent clinical practice level license (N/A to the ARC) must obtain such license within three years of accession.
- 7:30 A.M.- 4:30 P.M.
- 9 Hour shift
- 30-60 Minute unpaid lunches
- Federal holidays not required