Frontline National is currently seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine Provider for a full-time opportunity at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital, Fort Campbell, KY . Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the facility.
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocols.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada. This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) at the time the degree was obtained (e.g. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC), College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC). A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States. Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the U.S. Medical Licensing Examination.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must be able to demonstrate clinical competency within the past two years.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Must be Board eligible or Board certified
- Must be licensed in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and Guam.
- Example shifts are 7:30 AM-4:00 PM or compressed schedule which consists of week 1 is 4 -9 hour shifts and 1 -8 hour shift and week 2 is 4 -9 hour shifts and 1 shift off.
- Federal holidays not required
- No Travel Needed