Frontline National is currently seeking a Medical Logistics Supply Specialist for an opportunity at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about these great opportunities!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, include but are not limited to the following:
- The contractor shall process customer orders, stock, and re-supply medical logistics items. This will include removing all outdated or expired items from shelves.
- Performs inventory and documentation of supply stock utilizing DMLSS. Makes adjustments to stock levels as directed and manages excess processes and credit returns program.
- Performs quality control on transaction records and files documents appropriately.
- Researches quality assurance messages utilizing DMLSS and coordinates affected products/recalls with affected work centers.
- Performs research on troubled orders, aged due-ins, and finds alternatives solutions while keeping customers informed of progress.
- Issues, exchanges, fills, resupplies medical first aid kits.
- The contractor shall provide forward logistics support to warehouse personnel as needed. This includes assisting with the delivery of supplies, equipment, or furniture to customer accounts
within the medical treatment facility, to include outlying buildings attached to the organization.
- Ensures warehouse quality control, cleanliness, and aesthetics.
- The contractor will be required to ensure proper handling and storage of medical gases IAW applicable AFI’s and local safety guidelines; monitors exchange process.
- The contractor shall be responsible for the coordination scheduling and transportation requests for the turn-in of unserviceable medical equipment, supplies, and furniture. This includes handling the proper turn-in, documentation and scheduling equipment/supplies to the Defense
- Reutilization and Marketing Office (DRMO) and base transportation.
- The contractor shall be responsible for the caretaking of medical group vehicle assets on a daily basis. This will include the proper maintenance scheduling, fuel requirements, daily/monthly
vehicle inspections, and general inside/outside vehicle cleanliness to include washing and vacuum.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience is required in supply chain management setting that includes general supply activities, ordering, receiving, customer support, inventory management, warehousing and operation of various materials handling equipment.
Mandatory knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of governing supply regulations, procedures and instructions.
- Knowledge of supply functions, operations, program requirements and work methods.
- Knowledge of warehousing methods, procedures, material handling techniques and of activities such as material receiving, issuing and preservation.
- Ability to use automated processing equipment and systems such as optical readers and scanners.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply reference material such as regulations, manuals, catalogs, records, orders, etc. to accomplish and resolve problems.
- Ability to read and speak the English language, correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and format to prepare and edit written correspondence, reports, and transcribed material.
- Standard office equipment, such as computers, copiers, fax machines, telephone systems and office automation systems, to perform a substantial range of office support.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Internet (web-based) applications.
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, excellent communications and customer service skills and ability to work independently
- Work is a combination of sedentary duties as well as light to moderate physical effort. Requirements include walking, standing, reaching, bending and moving items.
- Requirements include walking, standing, reaching, bending and moving items.
- May require lifting and carrying weight over 45 pounds.
- Works periodically on hard surfaces.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the worksite
- May serve to train/guide lower grade (or other trades) military/civilian employees.
- The contractor may require driving privileges and be able to drive up to a 1.5-ton stake bed truck and 4-6K electric forklifts for the delivery of medical equipment, supplies, and furniture. A
valid driver’s license is required for the position.
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 1- hour lunches
- No Federal Holidays Required