Frontline National is currently seeking a Medical Logistics Supply Technician for a full time opportunity near Newport News, Virginia . Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- This position will serve as a Supply Technician providing operations support pertaining to medical supply items. The duties will include forward logistics, receiving, stocking, selecting and storing medical supply Items, supply tum-in, and medical group vehicle care taking.
- This includes receiving, storing, selecting, shipping, pick-up and delivery of general or specialized materials and equipment.
- Work is a combination of sedentary duties as well as light to moderate physical effort.
- Requirements include walking, standing, reaching, bending and moving items. May require lifting and carrying weight over 45 pounds. Works periodically on hard surfaces.
- Knowledge of governing supply regulations, procedures and instructions.
- Knowledge of supply functions, operations, program requirements and work methods.
- Knowledge of warehousing methods, procedures, material handling techniques and of activities such as material receiving, issuing and preservation.
- Ability to use automated processing equipment and systems such as optical readers and scanners.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply reference material such as regulations, manuals, catalogs, records, orders, etc. to accomplish and resolve problems.
- Ability to read and speak the English language, correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and format to prepare and edit written correspondence, reports, and transcribed material.
- Standard office equipment, such as computers, typewriters, copiers, fax machines, telephone systems and office automation systems, to perform a substantial range of office support.
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, excellent communications and customer service skills
Education: Completion of the following:
- Must have a High School Diploma and the ability to learn new tasks.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 6 months experience is required in the supply or warehouse setting
- National Background and Credit Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Monday – Friday
- 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM or 5:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Excludes Federal Holidays