Frontline National is currently seeking Mammography Technologists for full-time opportunities at near Biloxi, Mississippi. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- The duties for the HCW are as follows:
- With few exceptions, accurately determine patient eligibility, effectively schedules routine and non-routine appointments, maintains accurate and up to date patient appointment schedules, and provide accurate and understandable instructions/information to patients, visitors; medical staff and outside sourced, using tact and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive issues.
- Ensure medical records and other documentation are updated and filed promptly and accurately in accordance with established procedures. Typically records messages, laboratory results and test reports accurately and ensures they are delivered to the appropriate person(s) in a timely manner. With rare exceptions, ensures that necessary medical records are available for patients.
- Performs administrative/front desk duties when necessary.
- Certified by a medical mammography training program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiological Education (JCERT), or be certified by the American Registry of Radiology (ARRT) with a Mammography Registry AND 40 hours of training in mammography including: Training in breast anatomy and physiology, positioning and compression, QA/QC techniques, and imaging of patients with breast implants, and 25 mammography examinations under direct supervision of an appropriate MQSA-qualified individual. Must have completed 8 hours of training in using digital mammography modality and 8 hours of training in using 3D mammography modality.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of independent working experience outside of initial mammography qualification training and have independently and completely completed a minimum of 200 mammogram exams performed on 2D/3D digital mammography system. Documentation of these exams and working experience is required.
- Ability to position patients for needle localizations prior to surgery and to assist radiologists during procedures and take specimen x-rays to confirm lesions.
- Experience entering and tracking patient results in Mammography Recording System (MRS) or similar database.
- Experience performing daily, weekly, monthly and semi-annual mammography quality control testing and documentation QA/QC.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
Licensing and Certification:
- Must have and maintain a current registration as a Radiologic Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) with a Mammography Registry
- Mississippi State Board of Health and 15 Category 1 Certified Education Units (CEUs) in mammography in a 36 month period.
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Full Time, Monday – Friday 7:00-4:00
- 1 hour lunch
- Federal holidays not required