Frontline National is currently seeking a Psychologist for a full time opportunity in Dayton, Ohio. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities
- Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology.
- Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psych diagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders.
- Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university.
- Successful completion from an internship in Psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Minimum of three years’ experience within last five years as a licensed psychologist with knowledge and experiences in evidence-based practices.
- Experience in teaching and clinical supervision of psychology trainees highly desirable.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from site
License/Certification and Training:
- Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license or certification to practice as Psychologist in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Monday to Friday
- 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Excluding Federal Holidays