Frontline National is currently seeking an Art Therapist for a full-time opportunity at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital or designated satellite location, Fort Campbell, in Fort Campbell, KY. Please call our office or contact us directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Organize groups according to the patients' capabilities, needs, and interest.
- Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of art therapy.
- Analyze data to determine effectiveness of treatments or therapy approaches.
- Analyze or synthesize client data to draw conclusions or make recommendations for art therapy.
- Assess client needs or disorders, using drawing, painting, sculpting, or other artistic processes.
- Conduct art therapy sessions providing guided self-expression experiences to help clients recover from or cope with cognitive, emotional, or physical impairments.
- Confer with other professionals on client’s treatment team to develop, coordinate, or integrate treatment plans.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Possess a Master’s degree in Art Therapy from a school of Art Therapy accredited by the American Art Therapy Association (AATA)
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Possess one year of experience within the past three years as an Art Therapist.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR)
- Possess current certification as a Registered Art Therapist (ATR) or pending registration from the Art Therapy Credentials Board (ATCB).
- 7:30 am-4:00 pm
- No Holidays Required
- Days vary