Frontline National is currently seeking an Audiologist for a full-time opportunity in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Identify, assess, and manage auditory, balance, and other neural systems. Provide comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures of the hearing and balance mechanisms including intraoperative monitoring of the cranial nerves, cerumen removal, cochlear implant assessment and management, post-urography, and other advanced balance mechanism evaluations.
- Conduct routine tests, to include air conduction, bone conduction, speech reception thresholds and speech discrimination, including high intensity speech discrimination testing.
- May recommend, fit, and dispense personal or large area amplification systems, such as hearing aids and alerting devices.
- Plan, administer, and record progress of prescribed courses of treatment with limits of area of practice. Accomplish therapeutic procedures after consulting medical officers.
- Participates in special programs. Participates in specialized Air Force health programs such as hearing conservation program, exceptional family members program, aerospace medical program, and occupational health program.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Audiology from an educational program accredited by the American Speech-Language Hearing Associations (ASHA) Council on Academic Accreditation (CAA) in Audiology and Speech Pathology, or the Accreditation Commission for Audiology Education (ACAE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 24 months experience within the last 36 months as an Audiologist
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Possess a certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in the field of Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA-CCCA), or certification from the American Board of Audiology of the American Academy of Audiology (AAA). Accreditation by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA).
- Current, full, active and unrestricted, active and unrestricted license to practice as an Audiologist in a State, Territory, Commonwealth, or District of Columbia.
- 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Federal holidays not required