Frontline National is currently seeking Cardiac Catheterization Technologist for full time opportunities at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, NV. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties including but not limited to:
- Provide clinical assistance in the cardiac catheterization lab.
- Set up the lab for procedures.
- Assist the cardiologist during procedures.
- Provide assistance in other cardiopulmonary service areas at the discretion of the Cardiology Element Chief.
- Educate and train new cardiac catheterization lab technicians.
- Maintain cardiac catheterization lab supplies.
- Assist with ordering and maintaining supplies for the cardio service.
- Ensure all equipment is properly cleaned and stored at the end of each work shift.
- Ensure preventive maintenance and routine cleaning are performed as directed.
- Ensure a safe work environment and employee safe work habits.
- Provide patients with the utmost care and attention. All patients shall be assured of their privacy and personal dignity.
- Prepare all documentation to meet or exceed established standards of the MTF, to include, but not limited to, timeliness, accuracy, content and signature. Only MTF and Air Force-approved abbreviations shall be used for documentation of the patient health record.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from a cardiovascular technologist program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) through the Joint Review Committee in Cardiovascular Technology (JRC-CVT).
- The technician must have a minimum of two years professional Cardiac Catheterization experience. The technician must have worked full time or part time (greater than 20hrs/week) as a professional Cardiac Catheterization technician for at least 12 months in the last 24 months.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Registered as a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) as determined by the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from American Red Cross
- Monday - Friday, between 6:30 AM -5 :00 PM (8-10 hours shifts)
- No federal holidays required