Frontline National is currently seeking a Certified Athletic Trainer for a full-time opportunity at Moody AFB in Valdosta, Georgia. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Certified Athletic Trainers will evaluate and treat tactical athletes in order to enhance and optimize human performance by focusing on the full integration of human performance capabilities while delivering athletic training/physical therapy.
- Assist Squadron Medical Elements assigned to Moody AFB units.
- Perform physical therapy modalities under the Director/appointed supervisor directions.
- Assess patients to screen for risk factors that may increase their risk of injury/illness. These screenings may include (but are not limited to) musculoskeletal flexibility, strength and endurance, cardiovascular fitness, postural/ergonomic, and body composition assessments.
- Evaluate and recommend new techniques and equipment that would enhance the benefits of the sports medicine program for Moody AFB personnel.
- Facilitate and instruct patients to enhance their general knowledge of sports medicine concepts, injury prevention strategies, self-rehabilitation techniques and functional movement assessment.
- Provide preventative taping, bracing, and orthotic use for prevention and treatment of injuries as well as protection of the athlete during practice or competition.
- Document all patient encounters using mandated government systems in accordance with guidance and direction.
- Must possess either a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Athletic Training from an accredited institution.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience working with college level or higher athletes and/or tactical military personnel of which one (1) year of full-time experience must be within the last three (3) years. Candidates that possess a Master's degree shall only require a minimum of two (2) years professional experience working with college levels or higher athletes and/or tactical military personnel.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must maintain a valid Driver's License
License/Certification and Training:
- Certified by Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer.
- Must be certified in Instrumental Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (Graston, ASTM, and SASTM)
- Shall be certified in Trigger Point Needling within 90 days of contract start date.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, as accepted by the American Heart Association (AHA), (Healthcare Providers for clinical providers) or by the American Red Cross, is required. Online courses are not acceptable to meet the BLS requirement. Additional stipulations regarding types of required CEU’s and acceptable activities may also apply.
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 A.M - 6:00 P.M
- Flexible hours/ 8HR shifts
- 1 Hour Lunch Break (non-paid)
- Not to exceed 40 hours per week