Frontline National is currently seeking Certified Medical Assistants for Corpus Christi, Texas. Please apply online or call (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Place of Work:
- Naval Health Clinic Corpus Christi, TX.
- Prepare examination rooms prior to patient's arrival.
- Assist with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and transfers as directed.
- Check patient's vital signs, to include temperature, respiration, pulse, weight, blood pressure, and pulse
- Obtain and document patient's current medical history, drug history, chief complaints, allergies and vital
signs on the correct form.
- Perform diagnostic procedures when ordered.
- Maintain examination room stock levels and perform routine maintenance of examination rooms.
- Complete lab and x-ray requisitions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Enter demographic data into the computer upon patient check-in; enter diagnosis and departing time when
patient is released.
- Provide three letters of recommendation from practicing providers, supervisors or program administrators attesting to his/her professional skills, competencies, patient rapport, etc. Reference letters must include name, title, and phone number, date of reference, address and signature of the individual providing reference. Letters of reference must have been written within the preceding two years.
- Possess certification as a medical assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants OR registration by the American Medical Technologists OR the American Registry of Medical Assistant OR National Center for Competency Testing.
- Possess a minimum of one year of full-time experience in the last three years as a CMA in an outpatient family practice or primary care setting.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- National Background Investigation
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
Must be certified by applicable board:
- Maintain a valid and unrestricted current license in one of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or U.S. Virgin Islands with ability to obtain clinical privileges
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) through American Heart Association; No other program accepted National Practitioner Identifier
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) certification
- Current certification as a medical assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants or Current registration by the American Medical Technologists or other formal program as specified in the TO.
- BLS - Basic Life Support Certification
- Monday - Friday
- Between 7:30AM - 4:30 PM
- 9 Hour shifts
- 60 Minute lunch break
- No more than 80 hours every 2 weeks