Frontline National is currently seeking Certified Medical Assistants in Tacoma, Washington for full time opportunities at Madigan Army Medical Center JBLM. Please apply online or call (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Clinical procedures and documentation in the electronic health record:(Competency validation/documentation required for procedures).
- Assist with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and transfers as directed.
- Obtains and documents patient data in the comprehensive nursing intake: vital signs, height, weight, allergies, primary complaint and any additional data required by the provider as well as preparing and maintaining examination and treatment areas, preparing patients for any medical examination, and preparing patients for, and assisting with, routine and specialty examinations, procedures, treatments, and minor office surgeries utilizing no more than local anesthetic.
- Check patient's vital signs, to include temperature, respiration, pulse, weight, blood pressure, and pulse oximeter reading.
- Fundamental procedures: Wrapping items for autoclaving, procedures for sterilizing equipment and instruments, disposing of biohazardous materials, and practicing standard precautions.
- Injections/vaccinations: Intradermal, subcutaneous, and intramuscular.
- Observing and reporting patients' complaint, signs or symptoms.
- Maintain examination room stock levels and perform routine maintenance of examination rooms.
- Complete lab and x-ray requisitions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Enter demographic data into the computer upon patient check-in; enter diagnosis and departing time when
patient is released.
- Certification. Graduate from a medical assistant training program accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) of the American Medical Technologists or a formal medical services training program of the United States Armed Forces.
- One year of experience as a Medical Assistant after graduation.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- National Background Investigation
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
Licensing and Certifications:
- BLS - Basic Life Support Certification; American Heart Association
- Certified Medical Assistant Only: Current certification as a medical assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants or Current registration by the American Medical Technologists or other formal program as specified in the TO.
- Hold an active and unrestricted license or certification to practice as a Medical Assistant in the location of the Madigan Army Medical Center.
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM