Frontline National is currently seeking a Chiropractic Assistant for full-time opportunities in Tampa, FL. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Prepare treatment areas for incoming patients.
- Administer complex, specialized supportive physiotherapy treatment in areas such as ultrasound, electrotherapy, and therapeutic hot/cold and therapeutic exercise in support of chiropractic treatments in the clinic in a safe and medically accepted manner as directed by the supervisor.
- Instruct and supervise patient exercise programs.
- Report unusual patient treatment response or hazardous or malfunctioning equipment to the supervisor immediately.
- Documents patient history, reported subjective symptoms, care interventions provided, response to interventions, observations, and patient education in the electronic health record as directed by the provider and according to established protocols. Reports any abnormalities to the provider immediately.
- Keep the Chiropractor apprised of patient progress and any changes in health status.
- Ensure adequate supply of hot packs, ice packs, towels, ultrasound gel, maintain proper levels of water in hydro collator, table paper, brochures, and etc.in treatment rooms and sufficient quantities in reserve in stockroom. Order supplies as necessary to maintain prescribed quantities.
- Verify, maintain and clean equipment. Monitor cleanliness and proper functioning of all equipment and report any malfunctioning to Chiropractor. Generate work orders as necessary.
- Coordinate and communicate with other clinic staff (medical physicians and technicians) to ensure patients receive excellent care in a timely manner.
- Maintain/create provider schedules and book/cancel patient appointments.
- Complete End of Day duties to include cleaning and restocking of all exams rooms. document on room checklist.
Education: Completion of the following:
- CP shall have completed a medical assistant program recognized and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- CP shall have one (1) year experience as a Chiropractic Assistant, or similar position, after graduation.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- CP shall have formal training as a chiropractic assistant, nursing assistant, physical therapy assistant, operating room technician or other similar medically related support type occupation.
- 7:30 am – 4:30 pm