Frontline National is currently seeking a Chiropractor for a full-time opportunity at Tinker AFB, in Oklahoma. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Perform standard osseous and soft tissue procedures only, as commonly taught in Chiropractic College accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education.
- Responsible for delivery of treatment within the personnel and equipment capabilities of the MTF, provision of mandated medical surveillance and preventive services and the quality and timeliness of treatment records and reports required to document procedures performed and care provided.
- Employ and record every measure of observation that will more substantially profile the patient during the initial patient interview and consultation.
- Conduct a patient history and chiropractic physical examination (excluding vaginal examination) as clinically indicated.
- Utilize X-ray and standard laboratory tests appropriate to the chiropractic diagnosis and within the MTF's capabilities as detailed by the standard MTF operating procedures.
- Utilize the modalities of heat, cold, light, electricity, sound and exercises in patient treatment area.
- Provide patient instructions and recommendations in all matters pertaining to hygiene, nutrition, exercise and life style changes and ergonomic factors in the activities of daily living.
- Refer patients to specialty services available at the MTF.
- Orient, Instruct, direct, and evaluate work activities of clinical support staff.
- Possess a degree from a chiropractic college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Experienced as a chiropractor, licensed independent practitioner for at least 24 months within the first 36 months for both diagnostic and treatment services.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Holds a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Doctor of Chiropractic in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Pue1io Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Monday – Friday
- 7:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- Federal holidays not required