Frontline National is currently seeking Clinical Pharmacists for a full-time opportunity near Cheyenne, Wyoming. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Administer prescription or non-prescription drugs according to established agreements or facility protocols.
- Evaluate medical and medication histories for drug-related problems and adjusting drug therapy accordingly.
- Consult with other healthcare providers (e.g., physicians, dietitians, nurses, physical therapists, etc.) about patient treatment needs or options.
- Perform a full range of pharmacist procedures.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate with a Doctorate of Pharmacy (PharmD) from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE)
- Completion of a clinical pharmacy residency or fellowship accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists or American College of Clinical Pharmacy or documentation of appropriate education, training, and/or CME in the practice of clinical pharmacy.
- Ability to demonstrate clinical competency within the past two (2) years
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Pharmacist
- Monday – Friday, between 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM