Frontline National is currently seeking Clinical Pharmacists for a full time opportunity near Las Vegas, Nevada. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Identifying and monitoring appropriate clinical and laboratory endpoints to determine the effectiveness and safety of prescribed medications.
- Ensuring prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic duplications, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual patients (intervention with providers shall be made for noted discrepancy of above listed items).
- Assessing metabolic needs, ordering, and preparing therapeutic enteral or parenteral nutrition products in the inpatient setting.
- Conducting patient discharge interviews with appropriate medication counseling including storage, side effects, dose, administration, indication, drug-drug and drug-food interactions.
- Conducting and coordinating clinical investigations and research approved by a local or regional Investigational Review Board (IRB) and participating in outcome studies generated by the department of pharmacy and approved by the P&T Committee.
- Ensuring accuracy of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical staff including chemotherapy agents.
- Properly signing out controlled substances for PCA pumps or controlled substance IV infusions.
- Monitoring and managing pharmacotherapy requiring periodic adjustment due to pharmacokinetic characteristics (e.g., aminoglycosides, phenytoin, antithrombotic, vancomycin, warfarin).
- Attending and participating in meetings during normal duty hours, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: quality improvement meetings, professional staff meetings, commander's staff meetings, pharmacy flight meetings, and other meetings required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the pharmacy flight commander or his/her designated representative and enforcing Joint Commission Medication Management standards
Education: Completion of the following:
- Doctoral degree in Pharmacy from a college of pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have minimum of one year experience as an inpatient pharmacist.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist
- Board certification in one or more of the pharmacy specialties recognized by the Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties, or completion of a clinical pharmacy residency or fellowship accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists or American College of Clinical Pharmacy, or documentation of appropriate education, training, and/or CME in the practice of clinical pharmacy.
- Sunday-Saturday; Days, Nights and/or Weekends
- Requires On-Call and work on Federal Holidays