Frontline National is currently seeking Clinical Pharmacists for a full time opportunity near Las Vegas, Nevada. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Initiate, modify, or discontinue medications for ongoing therapy of chronic disease states (e.g., hypertension, hyperlipidemia, anticoagulant, diabetes, asthma, refill clinics, etc.), in cooperation with the medical staff.
- Work specifically with the chronic pain patient population to initiate, modify or discontinue their chronic pain medications based of clinical response, side effects and interactions with other medications.
- Assist in developing chronic pain medicine weaning protocols
- Monitor and manage pharmacotherapy requiring periodic adjustment due to specific or changing pharmacokinetic characteristics (e.g., aminoglycosides, phenytoin, antithrombotic).
- Assess patient’s response to drug therapy and planning drug therapy based on physician-established diagnoses.
- Evaluate medical and medication histories for drug-related problems and adjusting drug therapy accordingly.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.). Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
- Board certification in one or more of the pharmacy specialties recognized by the Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties, or completion of a clinical pharmacy residency or fellowship accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists or American College of Clinical Pharmacy, or documentation of appropriate education, training, and/or CME in the practice of clinical pharmacy.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum 12 months experience working with chronic pain and/or palliative care medicine.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Red Cross or American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from American Red Cross or American Heart Association
- Full Time
- Specified schedule to be determined