Frontline National is currently seeking a Clinical Pharmacist for a full-time opportunity at F.E. Warren AFB, near Cheyenne, WY. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Assess patient’s response to drug therapy and planning drug therapy based on physician- established
- Order and evaluate laboratory tests necessary to evaluate drug therapy effects and
- Initiate, modify, or discontinue medications for ongoing therapy of chronic disease states (e.g., hypertension, hyperlipidemia, anticoagulant, diabetes, asthma, refill clinics, etc.), in cooperation with the medical
- Monitor and manage pharmacotherapy requiring periodic adjustment due to specific or changing pharmacokinetic characteristics (e.g., aminoglycosides, phenytoin, antithrombotic).
- Administer prescription or non-prescription drugs according to established agreements or MTF
- Assess metabolic needs and order therapeutic enteral or parenteral nutrition products in the inpatient
- Evaluate medical and medication histories for drug-related problems and adjusting drug therapy
- Consult with other healthcare providers (e.g., physicians, dietitians, nurses, physical therapists, etc.) about patient treatment needs or
- Perform a full range of pharmacist
- Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing in order to closely monitor medication
- Ensure prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic duplications or overlaps, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual
- Ensure accuracy of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical
- Provide medication and healthcare related in service training to clinical staff on new medications on the market; appropriate use of medications; comparison of current medication therapies; and other topics as deemed appropriate by the department
- Consult with other specialty practitioners to provide optimal patient pharmaceutical
- Document significant medication interactions, and pharmacy interactions with prescribers. Conduct Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) reporting in accordance with The Joint Commission (TJC) or the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC) standards as
- Facilitate medical staff drug utilization reviews (DURs) as deemed
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD.)
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- A minimum of one (1) year after graduation
- Completion of a clinical pharmacy residence or fellowship accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists or American College of Clinical Pharmacy or documentation of appropriate education, training, and/or CME in the practice of clinical pharmacy.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM (8/hrs. daily)
- Federal holidays not required