Frontline National is currently seeking a Clinical Psychologist for an opportunity in Corpus Christi, TX. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Naval Health Clinic Corpus Christi:
- Provide concise documentation of care and recommendations in patient’s medical record in no less than twenty four (24) hours after the patient is seen.
- Participate in approximately sixteen (16) sessions per day to include individual and group appointments.
- Participate in group medical appointments including Shared Medical Appointments (SMA) and Drop in Group Medical Appointments (DIGMA) as requested by the primary care manager (PCM).
- Provide technical direction and clinical insight into relevant projects being conducted at the site of service.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation written within the preceding two (2) years from practicing providers, supervisors or program administrators attesting to the HCW’s professional skills, competencies, patient rapport, training abilities, etc.Recommendation letters must include; name, title, phone number, date of recommendation, address and signature of the individual providing the recommendation.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology
A one (1) year fellowship or residency in health psychology or behavioral medicine.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Possess one (1) year of experience in the last four (4) years in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain, psychological factors affecting their physical condition, or difficulty coping with medical problems..
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
- The HCW must successfully complete the Tri Service Internal Behavioral Health Consultant (IBHC) training course within sixty (60) days of performance under the task order.
- Between the hours of 7:00am – 6:00pm
- 5 – 9 Hour shifts
- 30-60-minute lunch break
- Federal Holidays not required