Frontline National is currently seeking a Clinical Psychologist for a full time opportunity in Hampton, Virginia. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in rehabilitation of patients.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD). in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an accredited university.
- Successful completion of an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Have a minimum of one year experience as a licensed clinical psychologist.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from site
License/Certification and Training:
- Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license or certification to practice as Psychologist in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Shall be in good standing, and under no clinical restrictions, with the state licensure board in any state in which a license is held or has been held within the last 10 years. Contractor personnel shall maintain current certification in required training.
- Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- On-Call (one week per month)