Frontline National is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for a full-time opportunity at Langley AFB near Hamptons Virginia. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Provide concise documentation of care and recommendations in the patient’s electronic medical record within the allowable timeframe defined by the MTF standard after the patient is seen.
- Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander’s staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
- Perform Command Directed Evaluations, Medical Evaluation Boards, Conscientious Objector Evaluations, and Fitness for Duty Determinations / Profiles, Sanity Boards, military duty mental health clearances, direct mental health care, psychological assessment, care coordination, Psychological consultation with other medical specialists within the MTF for treatment purposes, clinical oversight/support to mental health technicians requiring direct provider oversight of patients and clinical encounters, engage in on the job clinical training for mental health technicians in day to day clinical care.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, and military commanders, as required.
- Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples’ therapy; alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
- Provides brief cognitive/behavioral interventions in primary care under the Air Force consultation model.
- May provide classes in format appropriate for primary care (e.g., stress management class, sleep enhancement class, chronic pain class).
- Works independently in the absence of direct oversight and adheres to Air Force values. Effectively uses appropriate communication format in addressing and resolving professional issues.
- Must be skillful and tactful in communicating with people who may be physically or mentally ill, uncooperative, fearful, emotionally distraught, and occasionally dangerous.
- Must possess organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills to articulate medical requirements to patients, families/care givers, medical and non-medical staff in a professional and courteous way.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Graduate from a school of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a licensed clinical social worker with adult patients, with active clinical practice in the last 2 years
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Trained in the delivery of evidence-based treatment for PTSD
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Maintain license requirements IAW with state licensing board.
- Contractor personnel shall be in good standing, and under no clinical restrictions, with the state licensure board in any state in which a license is held or has been held within the last 10 years.
- Certified Case Manager by Commission for Case Management (CCM) or National Association of Social Worker (NASW) –OR- certification eligible with 2 years full-time experience in case management for adults, children, families, seniors and groups
- 6:30 A.M.- 6:30 P.M.
- 8 Hour shifts
- Federal holidays not required