Frontline National is currently seeking a Clinical Social Worker for a full-time opportunity at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, Nevada. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties must possess the ability to independently:
- Clinical social worker is required to function in a patient-centered medical home (PCMH) location as a full-time equivalent provider as an internal behavioral health consultant (IBHC) and/or Behavioral Health Care Facilitator (BHCF) as outlined in DoDI 6490.15 Integration of Behavioral Health Personnel Services Into Patience-Centered Medical Home Primary Care and Other Primacy Care Service Settings and the BHOP Practice Manual.
Internal Behavioral Health Consultant in the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). The type of work may include, but not limited to, the following:
- May provide classes in a format appropriate for primary care (e.g., stress management class, sleep enhancement class, chronic pain class).
- Works independently in the absence of direct oversight and adheres to Air Force values. Effectively uses appropriate communication format in addressing and resolving professional issues.
- Successfully consults with PCMs on-demand about general issues and specific patients.
- Ensures PCMs receive same-day verbal and/or written feedback on patients referred.
- Delivers brief presentations/training to primary care team members regarding behavioral health issues and IBHC services.
- Provide concise documentation of care and recommendations in the patient’s electronic medical record within the allowable timeframe defined by the MTF standard after the patient is seen.
- Effectively manage a full daily patient load, as defined by the Mental Health Business Practice Standards and BHOP Manual of completing approximately 8-14 patient encounters per day
- Duties may include supervision of providers who are in training or not fully licensed.
- Duties may include participating in Air Force-approved research projects relating to Primary Care Behavioral Health.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, and military commanders as required.
- Contact referred patients to assess medication treatment adherence for depression, anxiety, and PTSD disorders.
- Use validated brief symptom inventories to assess current symptom severity.
- Assess barriers to treatment adherence and help patient problem-solve solutions to barriers.
- Provide patients with education regarding their behavioral health condition and treatment regimen.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in the electronic medical records of all patients contacted for review by the managing physician.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have one year experience in the last three years in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain, psychological factors affecting their physical condition, or difficulty coping with medical problems. Must have at least 12 months of direct hands-on experience in the last 24 months with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use of an automated medical record system.
License/Certification and Training:
- Maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to independently practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- BLS is required
- 7:30 A.M.- 4:30 P.M.
- Oncall hours
- Federal holidays not required