Frontline National is currently seeking a Clinical Social Worker for a full-time opportunity at Joint Base San Antonio, Lackland Air Force Base-BAS at Reid Clinic and/or Mental Health at WHASC. . Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- • Support and assess individuals in training status with emotional disabilities or behavioral problems.
- Formulate treatment plans for various mental health issues, particularly autism, brain injuries, and developmental disabilities.
- Monitor progress of individuals under their care.
- Observing clients, behavior analysts take note of social and developmental behaviors.
- Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies for service.
- Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the patient’s problems, strength, weaknesses, coping skills and assistance needed, in collaboration with the patient and interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational and other diverse backgrounds.
- Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology.
- Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals.
- Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services. Must practice within the bounds of the license or certification.
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Participate in professional peer review case conferences, research studies, or other organizations required at the MTF.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service- special credentialing instructions. (minimum of 1 year experience (within the last 2 years) in a Mental Health setting or within the setting for which they are being hired for).
- Must have at least 12 months of direct hands-on experience in the last 24 months with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use of an automated medical record system.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- BLS - Basic Life Support Certification issued by the AHA (American Heart Association)
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Monday - Friday
- 7:30 A.M - 4:30 P.M
- 1 Hour unpaid lunch