Frontline National is currently seeking a Dental Assistant for a full-time opportunity in Lisbon, Ohio. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Perform chair-side dental assisting functions in accordance with the standards for a licensed dental assistant during oral examination and restorative treatments
- Uses lead aprons and shields as protection against radiation
- Passes instruments and materials to and retrieves them from the dentist
- Operates oral evacuator and suction tip to keep area of operation clear
- Retracts tissue, tongue and cheek
- Greets, receives and prepares patient for treatment
- Clean, polish and oil equipment as well as clean and sterilize instruments
- Scan information into patient's file
- Other responsibilities inclusive of the standards for a licensed dental assistant
Education: Completion of the following:
Proof of training resulting in an appropriate dental radiology certificate
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One year of experience preferred
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current license for Dental Radiography in the state of Ohio
- Must be able to provide three letters of reference from individuals within the healthcare profession who have knowledge of applicant skills, abilities and work ethics
- 30 hours per week
- All hours are worked Monday - Friday between hours of 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Excludes federal holidays