Frontline National is currently seeking Dental Assistants for a full time position in Welch, West Virginia. Please apply online or contact us at (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of record keeping
- Knowledge of dental anatomy, oral anatomy, technical methods and materials sufficient to make necessary preparations and provide chairside assistance to dental staff
- Skill and dexterity in manipulating materials and instruments intra-orally to remove sutures, change dressings, and perform radiologic work
- Maintain a working knowledge of record keeping procedures, administrative practices on scheduling appointments, dental terminology utilized in charting, taking patient history, treatment documentation and triage care of dental emergencies
- Maintain knowledge of dental instruments and know purpose of each instrument
- Maintain knowledge of security and safety procedures relating to the control of needles, syringes, toxins, caustics, and flammable materials, as well as the overall security of the facility.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate of an accredited Dental Assistant program
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum one (1) year of experience
Security: Subject to:
- National Background and Credit Investigation
- Drug Screening.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Must have current CPR certification
Schedule: Monday- Friday, between hours of 7:30 am-4:00 pm. (schedule determined by facility. Not to exceed 40 hours in a week).