Frontline National is currently seeking Radiologists for positions in Fort Meade, Maryland. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Education: Completion of the following is required:
- Completion of accredited Medical school with either Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.)
- Completion of Internship and Residency from and accredited US Diagnostic Radiology Training Program
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One (1) year of experience
Security: Candidates subject to:
- National Background Investigation
- Drug Screening
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training: Candidates must have one of the following:
- Current and Unrestricted License in any US state
- Board Certification from American Board of Radiology (ABR), American Osteopathic Board of Radiology (AOBR), or Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- Full time, Day Shift and Excellent Compensation