Frontline National is currently seeking Diagnostic Radiologist for full time opportunities near Las Vegas, Nevada. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the medical treatment facility
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocols
Education: Completion of the following is required:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) from an accredited school of medicine
- Completion of Internship and Residency in Diagnostic Radiology
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Actively practicing radiology for 24 out of the last 36 months with interpretations performed in the following modalities (candidate must be able to produce case log upon request with minimums in each modality within past 3 years):
- MRI (at least 50 cases)
- CT (at least 100 cases)
- US (at least 100 cases)
- Nuclear Medicine (at least 25 cases)
- Mammo (at least 250 cases)
- Xray (at least 250 cases)
- Fluoro (at least 25 cases)
- DEXA (at least 25 cases)
- Image-guided biopsy and joint injections (at least 15 of each)
Security: Candidates subject to:
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training: Candidates must have one of the following:
- Current and Unrestricted License in any US state
- Board certified or board eligible from American Board of Radiology (ABR)
- Full time
- Shifts may vary (Sunday-Saturday, rotating days, nights)
- Includes work on holidays and On-Call coverage