Frontline National is currently seeking a Dietitian for a full-time opportunity in Las Vegas, Nevada at Nellis AFB. Please apply online or contact a recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Plan and organize work of considerable difficulty and responsibility under minimal supervision.
- Participate in research and performance improvement studies.
- Conduct nutrition assessment/evaluation which includes nutrient intake, activity level, appetite, intake of vitamins, minerals, nutritional supplements, and other complementary alternative medicine usage, weight history, taste changes, feeding problems, food intolerance, food-drug interactions, unhealthy diet behaviors, socioeconomic and ethnic background, documented medical history, current diagnoses and medical treatment modalities, current drug therapy, and clinical signs and symptoms of nutritional deficiencies.
- Apply the basic principles of enteral and parenteral nutrition support.
- Apply principles and practices of clinical dietetics and medical nutrition therapy in order to plan, develop, and independently coordinate medical nutrition therapy intervention, interdisciplinary care plans, and nutrition education activities.
- Conduct studies, analysis, and document findings to evaluate staff, food, nutrition supplements/feeding or meal alternatives and therapies, supplies, equipment, and service in order to improve the efficiency of the operation.
- Apply current food service systems management, principles, and practices within a healthcare environment.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Successfully graduated from a baccalaureate or graduate degree from an accredited college or university in a didactic program for dietetics approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Dietetic Association (AND).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Possesses no less than three (3) years of experience in the last 5 years in health promotion, obesity & weight management and lifestyler counseling, including knowledge of the Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes studies and the National Diabetes Prevention Program. Must have experience coordinating and facilitating group health education classes and activities, organizing and implementing outreach events, and working with both youth and adult populations.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted dietetics license or certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Current registration by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Shall have and maintain an active, valid, unrestricted, current license if required. Must be successfully granted provider privileges by the performance location Credentialing Committee and commander and maintain privileges.
- Monday to Friday, between 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- No Federal Holidays Required