Frontline National is currently seeking a Dietitian for a full-time opportunity at Buckley Air Force Base near Aurora, Colorado. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Plan and organize work of considerable difficulty and responsibility under minimal supervision.
- Participate in research and performance improvement studies.
- Conduct nutrition assessment/evaluation which includes nutrient intake, activity level, appetite, intake of vitamins, minerals, nutritional supplements, and other complimentary alternative medicine usage, weight history, taste changes, feeding problems, food intolerance, food-drug interactions, unhealthy diet behaviors, socioeconomic and ethnic background, documented medical history, current diagnoses and medical treatment modalities, current drug therapy, and clinical signs and symptoms of nutritional deficiencies.
- Apply the basic principles of enteral and parenteral nutrition support.
- Apply principles and practices of clinical dietetics and medical nutrition therapy in order to plan, develop, and independently coordinate medical nutrition therapy intervention, interdisciplinary care plans, and nutrition education activities.
- Conduct studies, analysis, and document findings to evaluate staff, food, nutrition supplements/feeding or meal alternatives and therapies, supplies, equipment, and service in order to improve the efficiency of the operation.
- Apply current food service systems management, principles, and practices within a healthcare environment.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a university or college accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND)
- Completion of a Didactic program in Dietetics (DPD) accredited ACEND
- Completion of a post-baccalaureate degree Dietetic Internship Program of supervised practice (for a minimum of 1200 hours) accredited by ACEND.
- One year of specialized experience in diet therapy after graduation
- National Background and Credit Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
License/Certification and Training:
- Must have and maintain current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification from the American Heart Association.
- Current, valid and unrestricted license to practice as a Dietitian in any US state
- Current registration as a Registered Dietitian from the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Board eligible Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics by the American Dietetic Association (ADA)
- Must complete the online Air Force Health Promotion (HP) Orientation within six (6) months of hire/placement and attend the in-residence Air Force HP Workshop within 18 months of hire/placement.
- 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Excludes Federal Holidays
- Shift may vary; 40 hours per week