Frontline National is currently seeking a Dietitian for a full-time opportunity at Malmstrom AFB in Montana. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Plan and organize work of considerable difficulty and responsibility under minimal supervision
- Participate in research and performance improvement studies
- Conduct nutrition assessment/evaluation which includes nutrient intake, activity level, appetite, intake of vitamins, minerals, nutritional supplements, and other complimentary alternative medicine usage, weight history, taste changes, feeding problems, food intolerance, food-drug interactions, unhealthy diet behaviors, socioeconomic and ethnic background, documented medical history, current diagnoses and medical treatment modalities, current drug therapy, and clinical signs and symptoms of nutritional deficiencies
- Apply the basic principles of enteral and parenteral nutrition support
- Apply principles and practices of clinical dietetics and medical nutrition therapy in order to plan, develop, and independently coordinate medical nutrition therapy intervention, interdisciplinary care plans, and nutrition education activities
- Conduct studies, analysis, and document findings to evaluate staff, food, nutrition supplements/feeding or meal alternatives and therapies, supplies, equipment, and service in order to improve the efficiency of the operation
- Apply current food services system management, principles, and practices within a healthcare environment
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) or completion of a Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) accredited by the ACEND or completion of the post-Baccalaureate degree Dietetic Internship Program of supervised practice (for a minimum of 1200 hours) accredited by ACEND.
- Possess current registration as a Registered Dietitian from the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor's degree
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One year of experience in a diet therapy after graduation
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted dietetics license or certification as required in the TO
- 6:30 AM – 5:30 PM (8 hour days, not to exceed 40 hours per week)
- Federal holidays not required