Frontline National is currently seeking an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)/Paramedic for a full-time opportunity at Whiteman AFB in Missouri. Please apply online or contact our one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and disposing of medical documentation as required.
- Performs a full range of emergency room support and ambulance services on site at the MTF and in the field when performing ambulance emergency or in-flight response, transfer, or transport services. The EMT-P will practice within the guidelines set by the NCOIC, Nurse Manager and the Medical Director. Provides emergency hospital and pre-hospital care for all types of patients (all ages).
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care for patients of all ages. Workload includes the evaluation and treatment of emergent, urgent, and nonemergent patients ranging from infants to elderly.
- Assisted by medical technicians, the candidate will be fully integrated into the nursing team, responsible for direct patient care.
- Recognizes medical emergencies and responds appropriately.
- Initiates CPR if required. Assists emergency personnel in administering advanced cardiac life support measures when necessary.
- Participates in in-services and continuing education programs.
- Must comply with licensing requirements of the State and local motor vehicle laws and shall be certified, by the Contractor and at the Contractor’s expense, as being fully qualified to operate the vehicles/equipment to which they are assigned in accordance with AFI 24-301, VEHICLE OPERATIONS, Section 8E, Licensing for Federal Civilian Employees, Contractor Personnel, and Federal Prison Camp Inmates, and paragraph
- Licensing Contractor Personnel.
- Must disinfect, restock, and prepare ambulances for immediate medical response to include during daily/monthly inspections.
- Assist in lifting and carrying patients out of the ambulance and into emergency treatment
Education: Completion of the following:
- Complete certification in the specialty area identified in the TO
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One year of experience in the specialty area identified in the TO
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Certified by the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists (ABRET) in the specialty identified in the TO.
- Sunday - Sunday
- 8:00 AM – 8:00 AM
- Paramedic needed for every shift
- Federal holidays not required