Frontline National is currently seeking two Emergency Medicine or Critical Care Physicians for part time teaching opportunities in San Antonio, TX. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties including but not limited to:
- Knowledge and ability to evaluate students on following skills is mandatory: advanced airway management, establishing advanced venous access, thoracostomy, pericardiocentesis, cricothyroidotomy, reduction of fractures and dislocation, field triage procedures and field casualty care management. Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta (REBOA) knowledge is helpful
- Instruction in field exercise scenarios such as set up, Split Team Operations, Operative Scenarios with LPMs/Simulators, Patient Holds, Post-Operative Management, Walking Blood Bank, Buddy Transfusion, Mass Casualty, and all Adult Simulation Scenarios and scenario tear down
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Doctorate of Medicine or Doctorate of Osteopathy
- Completion of accredited internship and residency in specialty
- Completion of accredited fellowship preferred
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Two (2) to three (3) years post-graduation
- National Background
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR)
- Current unrestricted license to practice in any one of the 50 United States
- Current board certification with American Board of Medicine
- DEA Registration
- Normal hours of operation for the 2.5 day field exercise will be 0600-1830 but may extend from 0500-2300 Wednesday to Friday not to exceed 33 hours per month.