Frontline National, an established Federal contracting firm, is currently seeking an Employee Benefits & Human Resources Assistant for a part time, direct hire opportunity in Milford, Ohio. Please apply online or contact us at 513-528-7823.
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned federal contracting firm, dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Milford, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Job duties, including but not limited to:
- Payroll review (ensuring accuracy on all reports before submission)
- Expense and reimbursement tracking to ensure all are paid and thresholds are not surpassed for fiscal year
- Employee benefits reporting (data entry, preparing and running reports for period required)
- Additional duties assigned
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Must be very detail oriented, highly organized and have ability to prioritize work with little delegation
Education: Completion of the following:
- High School/GED Diploma
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years working in Human Resources, Benefits Coordinating, or other applicable area
- Must have extensive experience with all programs of Microsoft Office including proficiency in Excel
- Flexible day shift schedule