Frontline National is currently seeking an ENT (Otolaryngologist) or Plastic Surgeon for a position in Killeen, Texas. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity.
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Hourly Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Yearly Sign On/Retention Bonus
Duties, including but not limited to:
- Otology, Nose and Paranasal Sinuses, Head and Neck, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Procedures, Maxillofacial and Head and Neck Trauma, Bronchesophagology, and Laser procedures
- All aspects of comprehensive primary care otolaryngology/head and neck surgery.
- Pre-operative and post-operative management of otolaryngology/head and neck surgery patients.
- Performs admission history and physicals for pre-operative patients
- Provide and document medical advice to patients by telephone as appropriate and in accordance with facility protocols
- Provide clinical education and instruction to otolaryngology surgery students, residents, and physician assistant students rotating through the Otolaryngology Surgery Service
- Attend and participate in patient care reports, patient care conferences, team conferences, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities only to the extent that such attendance and participation is related to his/her assigned cases and/or performance of contract services as determined by the supervisor.
- Responsible for maintenance of the highest standards of professional care in the treatment of patients and in the teaching and training of residents and technicians. Prepare and document appropriate history, physical examinations and diagnosis. Maintain documentation of all treatment provided in accordance with hospital directives and prepare such records and reports as may be required by the contract. Ensure all documentation and reports are legible.
- Consult with supervisor and/or colleagues, which are normally available, regarding problems either professional or administrative.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Be a graduate of a medical school approved by the Council of Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Hospital Association, or possess permanent certification by the Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) or completed a Fifth Pathway Program
- Have completed an applicable internship and residency in an accredited US Medical Specialty Training Program.
- National Background and Credit Investigation
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
- Shall have been continuously employed in the practice of applicable otolaryngology and plastic
surgery procedures or in training for 5 years prior to start of employment.
License/Certification and Training:
- Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in at least one of the 50 US states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, or Virgin Islands
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) with the American Heart Association
- Be board certified or board eligible
- Between the hours of 0600-2200 Monday through Sunday
- Requires on-call (anticipated 5 days per month, can include weekends and holidays)