Frontline National is currently seeking a Family Practice Physician for a full-time position in Corpus Christi, Texas. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity.
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Duties, including but not limited to:
- Serve as Primary Care Manager (PCM) for a panel of patients enrolled to a health maintenance organization (HMO)-style benefit. The Commanding Officer will enroll to each contractor physician approximately 1,100 to 1,300 TRICARE Prime enrollees. The HCW is expected to provide up to thirty six (36) bookable hours of patient care per week.
- In addition to enrolled patients, the HCW shall treat non-enrolled patients on a space available basis, as assigned.
- During on-call beeper watches, the HCW shall provide telephone consultation and make appropriate patient referrals, including other sources of emergency care.
- Technically direct and teach other medical staff, including, but not limited to, hospital corpsmen, technicians, medical students in accordance with educational agreements in force, and provide educational lectures and participate in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such direction and interaction will adhere to government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocol.
- The HCW will not have inpatient responsibilities.
- The HCW will not be responsible for obstetrical care of their enrollees. Primary Care of pregnant enrollees will be the responsibility of the obstetrician during pregnancy.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.).
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada. This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) at the time the degree was obtained (e.g. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC), College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC). A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States. Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the U.S. Medical Licensing Examination.
- Successful completion of a residency program in Family Practice approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association or those Canadian training programs approved by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or other appropriate Canadian medical authority.
- National Background
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine
- Evening, weekend, holiday schedule rotations
- 5 – 9 Hour shifts
- 30 – 60 Minute lunches
- No more than 160 hours per four-week period
- On Call hours required