Frontline National is currently seeking a Family Medicine Physician for a full time opportunity in Tampa, Florida. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the facility
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocols.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate with Doctor of Medicine (MD) or a Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy. This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) at the time the degree was obtained.
Successful completion of an internship and residency program in Emergency Medicine which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association. Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting.
- National Background and Credit Investigation
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
- Must be able to provide proof of clinical competency within the past 2 years
License/Certification and Training:
- Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any US state or territory
- Board certification or board eligible in Family Medicine
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) in accordance with the American Red Cross or American Heart Association
- Monday to Friday, 7:00AM - 4:00PM or 7:30AM-4:30PM
- Does not require holidays