Frontline National is currently seeking Family Medicine Physicians for opportunities in the Portsmouth, Virginia area. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about these great opportunities!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Portsmouth Naval Medical Center
- Boone Branch Health Clinic
- Oceana Branch Heatlth Clinic
- Virginia Beach Tricare Prime Clinic
- Chesepeake Tricare Prime Clinic
- Northwest Branch Health Clinic
- Suffolk Tricare Prime Clinic
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the facility.
- Performs pre-employment physicals, and sports physicals
- May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a PCM, HCW's will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of assigned patients
- Answering patient telephone consults with the assistance of clinic staff.
- Draft Medical Evaluation Board Narrative Summaries, prepare forms required by patients or for military-specific needs.
- Knowledge of electronic health records and healthcare-related forms is necessary.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada. This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) at the time the degree was obtained (e.g. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC), College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC). A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States. Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the U.S. Medical Licensing Examination.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years of experience within five (5) years as a “lead” physician.
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience within the preceding two (2) years
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or Guam.
- Must be Board certified in Family Medicine
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from the American Heart Association
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration
- Monday to Friday, between the hours of 6:45 AM - 7:00 PM (Max 80 hours in 2 weeks)
- No Federal Holidays required
- Sunday to Saturday between 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM (8, 10 and 12 hour shifts possible)
- Requires Federal Holidays