Frontline National is currently seeking a Flight Medicine Physician for a full-time opportunity in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Provide care to authorized foreign military members who require flying or special operational physicals. Care includes examination of patients, formulation of differential diagnosis plans, identification and ordering of required tests; interpretation of results and subsequent implementation of treatment plans. Determine the need for consultation and assist in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists. Identify and/or initiate subspecialty referrals.
- Provide care, as needed, to eligible DoD beneficiaries seen on Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA)-Lackland Flight Medicine Clinic through examination of patients, formulation of differential diagnosis plans, identification and ordering of required testing, and primary and secondary preventative maintenance care. Interprets examination findings and test results and implements treatment plans. Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists. Identifies and/or initiates subspecialty referrals.
- Perform shop visits throughout the San Antonio Texas Department of Defense MTF where required, and medical management of exposure to environmental toxins as needed/requested.
- Provide and initiate, when presented, management and transport of decompression illness and treatment of clinical complaints associated with Hyperbaric and Hypobaric chamber activities.
- Doctorate of Medicine or Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from an accredited school of medicine recognized by the Surgeon General
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Aerospace Medicine, but working primarily in the outpatient setting within the past three (3) years.
- Shall be proficient in providing preventive medicine services including Comprehensive Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Physician any US state or territory
- Board certified by the American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM) with specific training in aerospace Medicine
- Certification as Medical Review Officer (MRO) for the Drug Abuse Testing Program.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration
- Monday - Friday
- Between 6:30 A.M. – 6:30 P.M.
- Federal holidays not required