Frontline National is currently seeking a Front Desk Clerk for a part-time opportunity near Ogden, Utah! Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Greets patients/visitors at front desk, information center or office setting.
- Answers main office phone lines. Direct calls to appropriate section for assistance. Takes messages as required.
- Arranges schedules medical appointments and determines patient eligibility fr services. Determine patient eligibility, schedule appointments, relay general instructions to patients, or make referrals to other sections.
- Be familiar and capable with using a personal computer and Microsoft computer software applications.
- Shall be able to speak, write, read and understand the English language fluently.
- Basic understanding of military protocol and Air Force Terminology
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work with a diverse population
- Above average oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer software applications
- Must pass a background investigation in order to obtain CAC for access to installation and necessary computer systems
- Ability to maintain/update simple web-based scheduling and data entry systems
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- 2 years of experience in a data entry environment.
- Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a customer support and business environment.
- Be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Monday - Friday
- 8 hours between 7:30 am- 4:00 pm/ 30 Hours Per week
- Not required to work on federally recognized holidays.