Frontline National is currently seeking a General Surgeon for a full time opportunity in Beaufort, South Carolina. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides treatment to adult patients (age 18 and older) and older adolescents (age 12-17 years) with accompanying parent or guardian. Pediatric patients (age<12) will be seen on a case by case basis in direct consultation with the referring physician.
- Evaluates laboratory, radiological, and clinical findings differentiating between various contributory causes and prescribes appropriate treatment. Follows through with patient care and alters course of treatment as necessary.
- Consults with other physicians on the diagnosis and appropriate treatment of patients.
- Administer and/or prescribe special medications needed for treatment. Perform follow-up examinations.
- Provides and documents appropriate history, physical examination, and required laboratory and x-ray examinations, as required.
- Attend and participate in patient care reports, patient care conferences, team conferences, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities only to the extent that such attendance and participation is relative to his/her assigned cases and/or performance of contract services as determined by the Department Chief or other designated representative.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Degree as Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the U.S. or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body. Graduates of foreign medical schools practicing in the U.S. are required to possess both a medical license and certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMGP) or Fifth Pathway.
- Successfully completed an applicable internship and residency program which is accredited by the United States Medical Specialty Training Program.
- Possess experience as a General Surgeon with experience of at least 24 full-time consecutive months, post residency, within the preceding 36 months.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Valid and unrestricted medical license in at least one US state, territory or commonwealth of the United States
- Current board certification or board eligible in General Surgery
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Monday to Friday between 7:30 AM- 4:00 PM
- Requires On-Call (frequency TBD, could land on a federal holiday or base down day)
- May require work on federal holidays