Frontline National is currently seeking an Integrative Medicine Physician for a full time position near Washington, D.C. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about these great opportunities.
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Examine patients and determine required x-ray examinations, clinical laboratory tests, and diagnostic as required.
- Interpret tests results and evaluate findings.
- Prescribe specific medication(s), diet, and/or treatment modalities.
- Admit and discharge patients to the wards appropriately for ailments or diseases.
- Make necessary rounds to inpatients, as needed.
- Initiate and oversee specialty consultation service request. Confer with the appropriate specialist as necessary.
- Provide training as applicable to supporting Government employees (i.e. hospital corpsmen, technicians, students) assigned to the Primary Care Provider (PCP) during the performance of clinical procedures. Such interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocol. The PCP shall actively participate in the education of the National Capitol Consortium’s residents by teaching palliative care modalities of therapy to treat palliative care and end-of-life conditions.
- Give lectures annually reviewing the role of Integrative Medicine in the treatment of pain conditions and support the Integrative/Acupuncture Webinar as host and organize scheduled speakers.
- Participate in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members, including daily resident teaching conferences.
- Participate in monthly meetings to review and evaluate the care provided to patients, identify opportunities to improve the care delivered, and recommend corrective action when problems exist. Should a meeting occur outside of your regular working hours, the healthcare provider shall be required to read and initial the minutes of the meeting.
- Maintain accurate clinical records and receiving consultations and laboratory work of specific patients. The healthcare provider shall complete medical charting within 72 hours of patient visit According to Joint Command (JC) guidelines.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Possess one of the following: a Doctorate Degree in Medicine from an accredited college approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, a Doctorate Degree in Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, or permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Successfully completed an Undergraduate Program, Medical School (M.D. or D.O.), Internship, and Residency Program
- National Background and Credit Investigation
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
- Possess a minimum of one year experience working as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Possess a minimum of one year experience in acupuncture therapy.
- Have minimum of one year experience in teaching residents, student Registered Nurses, or medical students within the last three years
- Have experience and/or education in other modalities of complementary and alternative medicine. Other modalities of therapy that may be used include but are not limited to biofeedback, guided imagery, hypnosis, meditation, aromatherapy, and yoga.
License/Certification and Training:
- Possess a current, unrestricted license to practice medicine in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Possess board certification in a specialty recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Have and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Must have or obtain a current, valid Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number
- Have completed a 300 hour acupuncture training course.
- Monday - Friday between 7:00 AM- 6:00 PM
- Excludes Federal Holidays