Frontline National is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for a full-time opportunity at Tyndall Air Force Base in Panama City, FL . Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Place of Work:
- 325th Medical Group is an Outpatient Clinic.
- Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and their family members and formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the patient’s problems, strengths, weaknesses, coping skills and assistance needed, in collaboration with the patient, family and interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational and other diverse backgrounds.
- Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology.
- Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals.
- Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, couples, and families. Must practice within the bounds of the license or certification.
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Participate in professional peer review case conferences, research studies, or other organizations required at the facility.
- Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Experience in clinical social work, either through a master’s-level practicum or two years post-MSW experience. HCW will have a minimum of four years practical experience.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- License/certification from a US jurisdiction. Effective 1 Oct 98, state licensure/certification at any MSW level became the qualifying document, while national certification became optional. Social workers on AD or employed by the AF, unless specifically exempted as an entry-level clinical social worker, must be licensed/certified by a US jurisdiction at a level that allows practice of clinical social work without supervision. Exception to policy includes those individuals who have yet to complete the two years of post-MSW supervised experience (N/A to the ARC) required by state licensure that allows independent practice without supervision (i.e., ROTC cadets in MSW programs and personnel who have completed MSWs through AF-sponsored or off-duty education). Social Workers accessed without an independent clinical practice level license (N/A to the ARC) must obtain such license within three years of accession.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) from American Heart Association.
- Hours are between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday with a one hour lunch period.
- Federal holidays not required
- Full time- 8 Hours per day.