Frontline National is currently seeking candidates for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position in Alderson, West Virginia. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter at (513) 528-7823 to learn more!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Provide first aid, respond & assist with providing emergency medical care to inmates and/or accidents
- May assist the pharmacy staff with dispensing medications to inmates during pill line times
- Assist in filling medications to be verified by the Pharmacist, stock pharmacy supplies, assist with the ordering of supplies for the pharmacy, and any other duties assigned by the Chief Pharmacist in accordance with a commercial Pharmacy Technician.
Education: Completion of the following is required:
- Completion of program/degree for Licensed Practical Nursing
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- None required; Prior experience working in a correctional setting is preferred
Security: Candidates subject to:
- National Background Investigation
- Drug Screening
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
License/Certification and Training: Candidates must have the following:
- Current/Unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical Nurse for the State of West Virginia
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) through American Heart Association
- 8 hours per day, 5 days a week
- Schedule TBD (may include weekends)
- No Federal Holidays required