Frontline National is currently seeking Mammography Technologists for full-time opportunities in Pearl Harbor, HI. Please apply online or contact us directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale. .
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform routine diagnostic radiological procedures/services as appropriate to the TO.
• Adhere to radiation safety policies and procedures in accordance with Radiology Department policies and procedures.
• Send appropriate image series to the radiologist for reading according to MTF protocol.
• Correctly position the patient for the examination and make technical adjustments necessary for the required examination. Determine if any special patient preparation is required.
• Process digital images and submit for interpretation by radiologists.
• Document all procedures and maintain records in accordance with MTF policy.
• As directed, perform system calibrations and quality control tasks according to the manufacturer and MTF policy. Recognize artifacts and equipment errors and notify designated Government personnel of outlying values.
• Initiate repair call procedures for equipment malfunctions by notifying designated Government personnel. Report problems to the Biomedical Repair Section and record the problem condition in the trouble call log book.
• Observe and report to the radiologist any symptoms which have direct bearing on the patient's condition as a result of adverse reaction to contrast media and inform the radiologist of any condition requiring his/her attention. Recognize the need for and institute the necessary emergency measures for situations where a person requires resuscitation procedures due to cardiac or respiratory arrest.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from an academic program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiology Technology (JRCERT)
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in hands-on clinical applications within the past two year in the hospital setting.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR)
- Possess current registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) as a Mammography Technologist (R.T. (M) (ARRT)
- Monday- Friday between 6:00 am- 6:00pm (8.5-9 hour shifts)
- Some federal holidays required